- This event has passed.
February 22, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $50.00
This course deals with the tactics of keeping you and your family safe while in your home. A high emphasis will be placed on decision making in role-playing scenarios. The decision making will include both tactical decision making and deadly force decision making while under stress.
- Tactical principles, guidelines, and techniques
- Active and passive defense plans
- Establishing security zones
- Communicating within the family and with law enforcement
- Fields of fire
- Use of fighting equipment under limited visibility conditions
- Use of long guns for home defense
- Interaction with assailants
- Interaction with responding emergency personnel and investigating officers